- Grey or black skirt (knee length), trousers or school shorts
- White shirt/ blouse or white polo shirt
- Plain sensible plain black footwear (shoes with low heels, NOT trainers)
- Emerald green sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan (school badge optional)
- Green and white gingham/ striped school dress
ALL UNIFORM SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED
Children may wear a wrist watch. Plain studs are the only earrings allowed for safety reasons and these should be removed for PE in line with DCC policy.
Make up and nail polish should not be worn in school.
Hair-cuts should be smart and sensible. No ‘tram lines’
Long hair should be tied back for PE.
Our Uniform stockists are
- · Plain house-coloured or white T-shirt (Potters – red; Miners – blue; Foresters – green; Brewers – yellow)
- · Black/green shorts
- · Pumps for indoor activities
- · Trainers for outdoor activities
- · Spare socks and hair bobbles (optional)
For colder weather
- · Black or grey jumper or sweatshirt
- · Black leggings or tracksuit bottoms
Please note: It is the Derbyshire policy that all jewellery should be removed before taking part in P.E lessons. Please do not send your child into school on PE days wearing earrings.
If earrings cannot be removed, children must bring in their own tape to cover their earrings during PE