- Grey or black skirt (knee length), trousers or school shorts
- White shirt/ blouse or white polo shirt
- Plain sensible plain black footwear (shoes with low heels, NOT trainers)
- Emerald green sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan (school badge optional)
- Green and white gingham/ striped school dress
ALL UNIFORM SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED
Children may wear a wrist watch. Plain studs are the only earrings allowed for safety reasons and these should be removed for PE whenever possible.
Make up and nail polish should not be worn in school.
Hair-cuts should be smart and sensible. Long hair should be tied back for PE.
Our Uniform stockists are
WB Global Trading
Uniform can be purchased online or in their store:
20 Bells End Lane, Walton -on -Trent,Swadlincote, Derbyshire,DE128ND
Store opening hours:
Monday- Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday – Closed (10am -2pm in August)Telephone: 08448094551
5 West St, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 9DN
Clothing 4 Schools
Unit 2 Crown Industrial Estate,Anglesey Road,Burton upon Trent. DE14 3NX
Tel: 01283 548234
Weekdays: 8:30am till 6:00pm
Saturdays: 9:00am till 5:00pm
- White tee-shirt or aertex – not the one worn during the day
- Green or black shorts (No football strip shorts)
- Girls may wear a green P.E. skirt and knickers instead, but the skirt should not be worn for gymnastics
- Black pumps/trainers
- Some activities will be conducted in bare feet
- Jumper and tracksuits may be brought for use in winter
- Gloves are allowed if suitable for the activity e.g. Hockey but not netball
- Swimming hat
- Swimming trunks (not Bermudas) for boys
- One piece swimming costume for girls
Please try to encourage your child NOT to wear jewellery to school. A maximum of one stud in each ear is permitted. It is the Derbyshire policy that all jewellery should be removed before taking part in P.E lessons.